Set in the heart of the Village Square, Kooroora is a collection of 21 boutique residences which connect the rich history of Mt Buller with renewed life. Established in 1953, Kooroora provided the first “high-end” commercial post-war accommodation on the mountain. Kooroora quickly became Mt Buller’s social venue, and has retained this status ever since. A drive-in, ski-out landmark—Buller’s Legend is Reborn.
Kooroora has an outstanding mix of apartments including studio, 2 bedroom and three bedroom, plus individual car spaces and storage lockers are offered for sale.
Retail and commercial space is also available for sale or lease. There is even a boutique hotel site available to purchase comprising 27 rooms.
- Studios from $225,000
- Two Bedrooms from $685,000
- Three Bedrooms from $995,000
- Individual underground car parks for $92,500
- Storage lockers from $9,500
- Retail/commercial spaces available to lease or buy
- 24 room boutique hotel site available
To be part of this exclusive collection of chalets located in the heart of Mt Buller, please contact Martin Ansell for further information.